The society was established in the year 6th November 1973 and registered under Tamilnadu Co-operative Societies Act 1961 with a membership of Three hundred and thirty four (334) with paid up Share Capital of Rs.60860/-. The society commenced business at No.39, Habibullah Road, T.Nagar, Madras 600017, later the society was registered in accordance with the Multi State Cooperative Societies Act 1942 on 17th November, 1978. After registered as Multi State Coop. Society, the society was shifted to “Continental Plaza”, IV Floor, 705, Anna Salai, Chennai 600 006. Because of the insufficient of space, the Society’s Office was re-located to No.17, Smith Road, III Floor, Anna Salai, Chennai 600 002 in the year 1989.
As the volume of transactions Increased the society has purchased its Own Office Premises in the year 2003-2004 and the society re-located to Prince Centre, II Floor, Flat No.201, Door No.709-710, Pathari Road Off Anna Salai, Chennai 600 006. Now, the society successfully completed 45 years of service to its members. The main object of the society is to promote the savings habit of the members and to grant loans to them for useful purposes with an ultimate aim of improving the living standard of the members. The Society continues to progress and offers to meet the expectations of the members, true to the cooperative tradition and spirit.